Woman And Her Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap (Photos) - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

Join our whatsapp group


Join our whatsapp group


Thursday, 22 February 2018

Woman And Her Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap (Photos)

A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. It was reported that the fire was caused by a burning mosquito coil.
Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils.
The mother was reported to have lit the mosquito coil before she and her children retreated to bed the night before. And according to sources at the scene of the incident, the burning coil had probably torched one of the garments spread across the room.
The unsuspecting family were however burnt to death in the inferno that was caused by the mosquito coil and a lot of people wondered how they didn’t wake in the process of the fire burning in the room.
See the graphics photo below:

 

Nigerians should rather be careful with the use of mosquito repellent, especially the burning types.
In a similar incident an expectant mother, her husband and two children were burnt to death in their Lagos home in latter part of 2017. The incident occurred at 13, Buraimoh Street, Bariga.
The man identified as Kenneth Eze, his wife, Favour and their daughters Miracle and Marvellous were sleeping in their shop when the fire broke out. Kenneth, who ran a drug outlet, resided in his aluminium shop with his family.
Two other shops, a tailoring centre and a provision store attached to the chemist’s store were also razed by the inferno.
Neighbours who were alarmed by their screaming said the metallic component of the burglary secured shop made it difficult to render timely assistance.
They were said to have died from burns and suffocation from the fire.
While some residents blamed the outbreak on electric surge, others claimed it was caused by a lit candle that was left unattended
.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad


Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2348123601750, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.