Celine Dion replies critics of her dramatic weight loss - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 31 January 2019

Celine Dion replies critics of her dramatic weight loss

Celine Dion has been overrun with criticisms stemming from her drastic weight loss but the Star has made it clear that she wants to be left alone.

The famous RnB star who has been turning up at various fashions shows in recent times, including the Paris Fashion Week which took place last week, revealed to The Sun that fashion has become a welcome distraction from the grief of losing her husband.
“I’ve always loved fashion, from as far back as I can remember,” she said.
“But as everyone knows, I’ve gone through some extremely difficult times in recent years, and I suppose that I’m spreading my wings a little bit more these days and doing so with the help of beautiful clothing and accessories.”
Recall that the 50-year-old lost her husband and manager, Rene Angelil, to Cancer back in 2016, and is now rumored to be seeing former back up dancer Pepe Munez.
She told The Sun, concerning her weight critics, “If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture,” Dion said. “If you like it, I’ll be there. If you don’t, leave me alone.”
As earlier reported, speculations have it that her 34-year-old boy toy might be responsible for Celine’s drastic weight loss.
However, the “Love will go on” crooner begs to differ. In fact, she is convinced that she is having the time of her life and she just wants to enjoy that.
Dion says she is “at the best of my life right now” and plans to “enjoy and embrace” her life.
“It’s all new. It’s like I’m having a second wind — 50 has been great for me,” she said.
When asked of her relationship with Munoz, Celine was quick to shut down rumors of dating the much younger man.
She claims that they are just friends have become closer because they dance together and he helps style her too.
“We’re friends, we’re best friends. Of course we hug and hold hands and go out, so people see that. I mean, he’s a gentleman. He’s giving me his hand to go out.”
She also noted that she is not angry about the rumors of an ongoing romance between herself and Munoz.
“I don’t mind because he’s handsome and he’s my best friend.”
When asked if she is still single, Celine was quick to say, “I am”.
“By the way, when I say, ‘I am single,’ please, leave me alone. Thanks.”



No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad


Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2348123601750, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: [email protected] More information here.