Tragedy as couple, daughter die after inhaling generator fume - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

fight xenophobia add



Tuesday, 1 October 2019

Tragedy as couple, daughter die after inhaling generator fume




A couple, Lucius and Ngozi Iwunze, and their daughter, Geraldine, have died in Imo State after reportedly inhaling generator fume.
The incident happened on Sunday in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the State.
Confirming the tragedy, on Monday, the police spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, told reporters in Owerri that the police had taken over the investigation process.
According to him, the Police Divisional Police Officer in the area led his men to the scene and found the lifeless bodies of the victims.
Ikeokwu said, “A report was received at the Divisional Police Headquarters, Isiala Mbano LGA, about the mysterious death of three persons.
“In view of that, the DPO led a team of policemen to the scene and met the lifeless bodies of Luscious Iwunze, Ngozi Iwunze and Geraldine Iwunze.
“However, preliminary investigation revealed that they died as a result of fume (carbon monoxide) emitted from a power-generating set.
“The corpses have been evacuated to a morgue, and the Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, has ordered a full-scale investigation into the incident.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad


Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2348123601750, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: [email protected] More information here.